Hi!
I've finally slept two full nights in a row! I love it!
Now that I'm rested, I have time to fret about my travels. So much money and so little time and patience.
It's difficult being an adult! I def don't like all the responsibility and worry.
I'm trying to work out my Prague trip with Maggy. It's going a bit rocky b/c one of the airlines wants us to send them a copy of our passports and credit cards. Sketch, I know. I think we may just splurge in order to avoid doing that scary stuff.
I'm going to buy my Bilbao tix later today. I hope that all works out. I'm a bit confused about the train system in this country.
Today, EVERYONE is complaining! I think they're "hitting the wall" finally. However, I feel pretty good. Although, now I'm just complaining that others are complaining, so I'm no better. But honestly, I'm having a better time than them and I have very few complaints. Of course I'd like to know the language a lot better, but I can get by. And I enjoy the food, even though I'm eating a lot of it and not exercising enough. Yes there's a lot of homework, but I expected that. Sure I'm sick of the hot weather, but I can wait for the cold. Sunshine is sometimes annoying, but I wouldn't prefer clouds. I know I don't have a lot of money, but I know I need to spend to be happy here, so I'll deal. Hahah, see what I have to deal with?!
Yesterday was a pretty good day. Planned most of Prague and booked Barcelona too! I'm going to be so busy! I don't even wanna think how fast this semester is gonna fly! And I'm so glad I haven't spent any money on silly stuff like shoes and clothes here yet. I know I'll want that money for good food and travels and souvenirs when the time comes. I'm feeling smarter than some. :)
Food update: Yesterday, I had 3 bocadillos (sandwiches) for our picnic in class. Bread bread bread! But for dinner, we had this awesome dish of boiled potatos, olive oil, rice, herbs, and white fish! Yum yum and healthy (saludable). The 1 Euro vanilla ice cream cone at McD's is a popular choice among us when we plan trips there. Hey, I know its McD's in Spain, but there's free WiFi. Don't be hatin'! Just know I wouldn't normally patronize the golden arches any other time.
So, yeah, I'm pretty happy. So far, everything has gone pretty smoothly. Please pray my lucky streak continues until Mid-December! At this point, I wanna stay here forever!
This is Clara, signing off. Over and out. Paz and love.
No comments:
Post a Comment