Launch Day is upon us! I leave for O'Hare in exactly 14 hours!
As expected, I had very little sleep last night, no chance to nap today, an uneasy mind and gut, no appetite whatsoever, and the jitters! The funny thing is, I've traveled so much in my life, you'd think I'd be used to this by now. However, each new trip is a new adventure where new experiences and mishaps can occur. I look forward to these challenges!
I've done some last minute packing. Boy oh boy, do I love crossing things off of my lists. It's so fulfilling!
So, this is going to be a short one. I have to try and sleep now. Wish me luck. The next time you hear from me, I'll be across the pond, the Big Blue, the open sea...the Atlantic. I'll holler at ya from over yonder.
I miss you all already!
This is Clara, signing off. Over and out. Paz and love.
WE love you and hope you had a safe flight and got at least a little sleep. You are missed already but we are soooo happy for you. Have fun, be safe and enjoy, enjoy! We are here rooting for you and praying for your safety and happiness. Love MOM
ReplyDeleteHoney--just as we were super-missing you the doorbell rang with the Amazon package--the 4th season of FNL.Whoo hOO. Love you.
ReplyDelete