Oh God. "This is happening. This is happening?! This is happening..."
Imagine having this conversation with yourself for an entire day! That is what today has been like. Today is Saturday. Was Saturday. How could a day fly so fast?! Saturday, 11 p.m. That means I leave in 2.5 days. GARSH!
I'm starting to remember all the little things I've forgotten to throw in the corner the past few days. Like an International Adapter and Voltage Converter. Yeah, I had no idea. Today I bought an all-in-one, thanks TarJay, practically killing Glen in the process.
The family is getting cuddly. They know I'm leaving soon; they want to hang on to every moment we have left together. Precious Glen is counting the days until he sees me next, Thanksgiving. "Read between the lines", Mom says.
Did you know they don't have blueberries in Spain? I didn't. Today, I bought blueberries from the Farmers' Market. I combed through them for stems for about an hour. Totally worth it. I plan to eat all of them by 2 p.m. on Tuesday. Don't judge. They're my favorite food. But something tells me I'll live.
Tomorrow, we pack! Mom and I are determined to get the majority done. There is nothing more I'd like to do on a beautiful, hot, sunny Sunday summer day. Hey, but someone's got to do it. Maybe it'll be therapeutic...We plan to take a break for a pedi/massage. Phew, no worries.
Well, until tomorrow.
This is Clara signing off. Over and out. Paz and love.
No comments:
Post a Comment